Monday, February 23, 2015

A Quick Note

I have signed up for AdSense so there will be ads appearing on the blog.  For the time being there is only one, on the sidebar, and placed below other relevant stuff so as not to get in the way.  I think there's plenty of room in the page design for it.

I do not ask for, nor do I expect, readers to click the ads, unless the subject appeals to you and you would have done so anyway.  I have a good job and am not planning to make a career of this.  If the ads bother you or you would like to give me any other feedback regarding the blog, please do drop me a note.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking the Acer Spin 714 Chromebook for a spin (ouch)

 For nearly a decade now I've been a Chromebook convert.  I don't try to use a Chromebook as a complete desktop replacement, but for...